Breakfast in bed on a rainy morning?
![]() |
| Breakfast strawberries! |
Don't mind if I do.
At least once a year I succumb to some disease or other. By which I mean, sit miserably in bed and feel disgusting - you know the type of thing. As this auspicious event usually falls during the busiest and most stressful time possible, it can be both a horrifying theft of already-scarce time and a much-needed break. I'm choosing to see this current one as the latter.
Being home during the day opens up worlds of cheap fruit-based opportunity. Yesterday I scored my weight (give or take 50kg) in strawberries for a song (well, $3, and I don't think the self serve checkouts would be that susceptible to music-based coercion). No clue what I'm going to do with them but hey, my fridge is full of strawberries in winter. That's something of a win.

No comments:
Post a Comment